Some pop up card shares

Friday, August 21, 2015

Hello friends. Today I wanted to share some of my cards that I created with the Engraved Endearments Pop-Up card kit.




I love the variety of embellishments that come in this kit and how easy they are to put together. 


A beautiful card almost seems effortless. This is really something I feel so proud to give someone.


I love that Anna added foil embellishments and butterflies too!


And that there were masculine options too! My Dad would love this card.



I can hardly wait for the Christmas version that Anna has coming. Stay up an all of Anna's new releases and news by visiting her Facebook page and Blog.

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

MJ said...

These are beautiful. Great Job. Thanks for the inspiration

 
site design by designer blogs