Shakers Gonna Shake Week at MFT

Friday, April 17, 2015

Its been a cool week over at the My Favorite Things Blog. All this week the design team has been featuring shaker cards. I'll admit, I bought the stuff to make them, created one for a magazine call and that was the end of my shaker cards. I did not get the same result with the double sided tape I chose by die cutting it so I gave up.

Well I was so inspired but the video Kimberly Crawford made and the variety of cards the team was making that I pulled out my shaker stash and go creative. I used the Color Challenge colors for my shaker card.





I didn't have any dies to create shaker cards from MFT so I used the PTI Shaker Shapes Star die. I filled it with little star bits and clear micro beads.


Supplies: Stamp set MFT LLD Totally Happy and MFT cardstock: Summer Splash, Sour Apple, Nightshift blue. Ink:Sour Apple

I will definitely be creating more of these!

Have a creative day.

{S}

2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs