A Rock'n Birthday Card

Friday, April 3, 2015

Hello there friends! 
I wanted to share a fun way to use Therm-O-Web's iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive™ sheets.
Last month for my Birthday I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim and visited the Elizabeth crafts booth. I loved the stickers and her microfine glitter so I picked up some to create with.

HB   

 I really enjoy creating cards with the peel off stickers. When you sprinkle the Silk Microfine Glitter onto a sheet of Easy-Cut Adhesive it creates a full sheet of glittery background that you can then layer the peel off sticker on and color with Markers. The result is really stunning. 

I did get a little glitter residue on my Copic markers but nothing that wasn't easy to get off.

  HB4   


Once I applied the sticker, I cut around the outside of the oval frame and saved the left over glittered sheet for another project.  Then I used the Sticky Strip runner to adhere the cardstock to my card base.

HB1  

Then I used Therm-O-Web 3D Foam Squares to adhere the image to the middle of my card.

HB2

I finished the card with some fussy cut flowers from Heartfelt Creations. I adhered the bling to the center of the stamped flowers using medium Zots. Finally I adhered them to the card using the 3D Foam squares.

Here's a full image of the finished card.


I hope I have inspired you to give our iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive™ sheets a try!

Have a creative day.
{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs