Under your Spell

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing this week's My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge card. 




I missed last week's link with all the crazy deadlines I was working on so it was nice to be able to spend some time creating this one without any other work pending and get it posted today since tomorrow is...



Stop by for some cards and fun right here...I just might have something special to make it worth your time!


OK...Here's this week's sketch



I have had so much fun creating with the Witch Way to the Candy set. It's definitely become one of my favorite MFT sets.



Supplies: MFT Witch Way is the Candy set. Patterned Paper MME Wicked. Copic markers. Glossy Accents. Adhesive: Therm-o-web sticky dot mini runner.

If you'd like to create something for this week's challenge click the image to find out more!



Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs