The ones that didn't make the cut

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello friends. I was cleaning my photo files and came across some cards I has submitted for publication that didn't get picked up. I thought they deserve to at least be seen since I spent so much time creating them...


The first was for the Ampersand call with some We R Memory Keepers Hip Hip Hooray!


The sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp's Handwritten Borders.

Next up is my take on one of the sketches


I used a die cut from Basic Grey's Hipster collection popped over some patterned paper and other embellies from the Simon Says Stamp June 2013 card kit.


These went into my cards for friends and family bin.

Do you keep your rejected cards or do you give them away to friends and family?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a creative day

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs