Saturday Stamping

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hello friends. I'm spending my Saturday afternoon getting crafty with my new MFT stamp set Witch Way is the Candy and creating for MFT's Weekly Sketch challenge.


Here's this week's sketch




Here's my take on the sketch

 photo MFTWSC190.jpg

Supplies: MFT Stamp: Witch Way is Candy? Cheesecloth Background stamp. Solid cardstock and patterned paper Anna Griffin Bat-tastic. Celebrate it! Ribbon, Copic Markers: W10, C1,C2 and Y38. Stickles: Crystal, Glossy accents. Misc: stars and glitter embellie

 photo MFTWSC190a.jpg

I tried my hand at shading the bat's wings with my Copic markers. I think they turned out pretty good but I would really like to take some Copic classes. Now that my kids are back in school as of this week I'll be looking forward to checking out some YouTube videos and learning some new techniques in the quiet of my own home. If you have some videos to suggest, please leave me a link in the comments. Thanks so much!


If you'd like to create for this week's sketch there is still time. Click the image to find out all the info:

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

Have a creative day!

{S}

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Awesome card I love how you coloured your bats <3

LisaH said...

Adorable card!! Great job on the sketch!!

 
site design by designer blogs