How I spend my days

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello friends. I hope you are enjoying your day so far. I love crafting away in my little studio and am so thankful that I get to work with really beautiful products. Some assignments are fun and others are a true labor of love. Today I am sharing some of my Anna Griffin designs using her Pretty Papers 6x6 set available at HSN.
I really enjoyed making these 6x6 cards and using other Anna Griffin products to embellish them.










Next I have some Garden Window Card Making kit cards to share. This kit is so beautiful and loaded with amazing die cuts and stickers. I am not surprised it is sold out at HSN.


 photo ShemaineGardenWindow1.jpg

 photo ShemaineGardenWindow2.jpg

 
 photo ShemaineGardenWindow3.jpg


   photo ShemaineGardenWindow4.jpg


 

That's it for today friends. 

Have a creative day!

{S} 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of your cards are so lovely! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great weekend!

 
site design by designer blogs