Creating for fun Tuesday

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello friends! Over the weekend I met up with some friends at Custom Impressions in Bellflower for a weekend crop and some much needed me time.

I had a great time and had some time to create with my April Simon Says Stamp card kit.

I love the stamp set in this month's Sold Out kit



Here's a couple of my cards.


 photo SSSApril.jpg


That lightbulb is just too cute!


 photo SSSAprila.jpg


I used the scraps of patterned paper from the above card to make this one.



The last time I was out at Custom Impressions I picked up Teresa Collins  Save the Date collection. Here's a card I made using the Project Life inspired 3x4 card and some other embellies from the collection.

That's it for today friends!

Have a creative day!

{S}

3 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

all three cards are VERY cute!!!

Laina Lamb said...

All three cards are VERY cute!

~amy~ said...

Love your cards!
I finally signed up...the may kit made me do it:)

 
site design by designer blogs