25 Days of Holiday Cards

Sunday, December 1, 2013

 photo Day1.jpg



Hello friends. It's that time again! Are you ready for my Third Annual 25 days of Holiday Cards? If this is your first time visiting my blog, I started this fun look at 25 ideas for Holiday Card making in 2011! 
 I hope you'll enjoy checking in with me every day starting today and leading up to Christmas Day! Each day I will be sharing a new handmade card featuring some beautiful stamps, paper, and embellishments from various manufacturers. This year I have a few giveaways to share so make sure you stop by daily so you don't miss your chance! I'd love it if you subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a post but it's not required.

Today's card features patterned paper from Heidi Swapp's Believe collection I picked up at Michaels.
 photo HS_B_preview.jpg


I love all the patterns in this 12x12 stack and you'll be seeing of my designs I created using this stack. Other supplies I used: twine from The Twinery and a Lil' Blossoms Lacey from Punky Sprouts. Misc: Spellbinders circle and scallop circle die and Stampin Up scallop border punch. Red foam Glitter Letters by Creative Imagination. Bling by Recollections.

If you have any questions about the products I used or where to find them, feel free to leave me a comment. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for kicking off my 25 Days of Holiday Cards with me today. I hope you'll be inspired to create some of the cards I'll be sharing for your friends and family!

{S}

2 comments:

Pammejo said...

Beautiful card...love the details

~amy~ said...

awesome card..what a great collection!

 
site design by designer blogs