25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 15

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello friends and thanks for stopping by for Day 15 of my 25 days of Holiday Cards. I can hardly believe Christmas is 10 days away. Do you have all your shopping done? I certainly do not. I'm definitely not ready for the feeling of Christmas to be over in 10 days!

I finally got to break open my December card kit from Simon Says Stamp. It features an adorable Holiday themed stamp set and Maryanne snowflake stencil that was perfect for my first attempt at creating with the Bokah trend. 

How did I do?


 photo Day15.jpg


I used Grey ink and the mask to create a background on white cardstock. Then I stamped my sentiment in black ink. I punched various colors of vellum with a hole punch to make my confetti and added a little sparkle with some Stickles.

It was fun and easy to create. My only issue was having the vellum confetti curl when I used the liquid glue to adhere to the card. Perhaps the mini glue dots would have been a better choice.

That's it for Day Fifteen. Thank you for stopping by!

{S}

2 comments:

Vanessa Middleton said...

This is GORGEOUS, Shemaine!!! I LOVE grey and the snowflakes and pastel sequins are just FAB. <3

krcmasterpiece said...

I don't understand how you achieved several layers of snowflakes? Did you stamp off?
This is a wonderful card!

 
site design by designer blogs