Cotton Tail Easter tags

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello friends! Easter is almost here and every year I use the same Easter Basket for my kids to set by their beds for the Easter Bunny. 
Of course Scott's basket is ridiculously large since he was an only child for 10 years before we were blessed with his baby sister. 
Each year I also make special Easter tags to hang on their baskets so this year I used the Cotton Tail collection from We R Memory Keepers to create a tag perfect for each of my kids. 


For Scott 




For Lily 




Here's how they look hanging on the their baskets




I used my We R Memory tool kit to create these fun tags. I love this easy to use and perfect for my stash little kit. I even made a quick video to show you all you can do with the tool kit. 

Take a look




 
That's it for my Wednesday post! I hope you enjoy your day and create something fun for Easter!


1 comment:

Jingle said...

These are SUPER adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs